Saturday, May 24, 2008

Top 10 Lame excuses for being late

o10. I am caught in some kind of space-time continuum loop and I am reliving Sunday. As soon as I reverse polarity I will be in work late (or maybe early).

9. I dreamed that I was fired, so I didn't bother to get out of bed.

8. The dog ate my car keys.

7. I thought it was a holiday.

6. I saw an old lady playing a computer game and I just have to help her get a level up.

5. I stopped for a bagel sandwich, the store was robbed and the police required everyone to stay for questioning.

4. A bee flew in my car and attacked me and I had to pull over.

3. I dreamed about a hockey match and it was overtime.

2. Actually, in many cultures being late is a sign of great respect. I think our culture is too time oriented, don't you?

1. The power went out and I didn't have batteries in my alarm clock.

0 comments: