Friday, May 23, 2008

Top 10 Worst way to Break up

10. Send a text message or and email “It’s over” 10 times, to be sure she or he got it.

9. Message on a machine “I want to tell everyone that I’m breaking up with Ashley, so girls you can finally leave your message here after…”

8. “Bob, on this Merry Christmas card I want to say that I’ve never considered you as a boyfriend anyway, let’s just be friends again.”

7. “It’s not me, it’s you… I mean, it’s not you, it’s me. Okay, who am I kidding, of course it’s you.”

6. “I’m becoming a Jehovah's Witness, so I couldn't date outside my religion anymore”.

5. “I’m in love with your best friend, so I guess we won’t come on your birthday today. Sorry”.

4. Baseball game. Big screen. “Sarah, will you break up with me?”

3. “Honey, the last 10 years were amazing, but I don't want to spend next 10 with you. I know mother’s day is coming, so don’t tell our kids yet.

2. “Dear Marry, I posted this video on youtube, because you were a terrible lover. Jenny, come on in, let’s show Marry how to do it.”

1. At the funeral “Me and your twin-sister kind of, you know…, and I’m really sorry about your dad, that car accident wasn’t totally my fault.”

0 comments: